The FM11 Adboard Patch

« Older   Newer »
BESTT
view post Posted on 21/5/2011, 13:04

The FM11 Adboard Patch

You may be aware of my previous adboard projects which were popular with the posters of the now closed fmglive forum. After a break from making adboards and a vast improvement in the graphical display with FM11 I have been reinspired to kick start this project again.

With over 20,000 downloads last year not only was this the most popular adboard patch, it was one onf the most popular graphical patches for FM10

What does the patch typically contain?
Last year this was the only patch to have adboards for ever licensed Premier League along with several cup competitons and club specific adoards.

What will the FM11 patch contain?
The first patch will contain all the previous leagues (59), 13 cup competitions and 10 continental cup competitions.

What about the club specific adboards?
I have decided to scrap them from the first patch as a lot of them are outdated. I will be making club specific adboards in the near future which will be available at a later date.

Will the FM11 patch contain any new adboards?
Yes the first patch will contain updated adboards for the English Premiership, French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A and the Spanish BVVA Liga. Along with the updated adboards there will be new adboards for the Dutch, Italian, Scottish and Spanish national cup competitions.

When will the patch be ready?
I currently have to re-code all of the adboards as SI chaged the format for this years XML file. Once I have coded and tested the adbaords I will release the patch, I am currently around 15% through this and aim to have the patch ready by the end of the month.

Screenshots
image image image image

DOWNLOAD

sortitoutsi.net

0 replies since 21/5/2011, 13:04   49 views